What NOT to do…
April 16, 2010 § 2 Comments
…during cold and flu season.
1. Go out with wet hair on a cold windy day.
2. Walk around barefoot in your damp basement.
3. Open mouth kiss your spouse who’s already sick.
4. Overwork yourself and stay up 3 hours past your usual bedtime.
5. Forget to take your vitamins for an entire week.
Guess what?! I’m coming down with a cold. Yay, just in time for the weekend. The only consolation is that the weather tomorrow is going to be crap so at least I won’t be losing a nice day.