August 4, 2010 § 6 Comments
The redevelopment of my medieval website is going slower than I had hoped. Hubby needs time to work out how to implement the fancy mouseover catalogue application that I want. And then of course I still have to make a database with all the content.
In the meantime, I’ve managed to finish up a couple of incomplete projects, you know the kinds of things that sit around for nine months but in the end take less than ten minutes to actually finish.
Anywho, here’s a few pics of the kinds of stuff that will make up the bulk of my inventory…
I’ve also got tons of bits and pieces but my main focus will be on the above items. I recently got a lead about a flea market opportunity but in the end the dealer wanted way too much for the space plus a 12 month commitment and I had to pass.
For now, I’m going to focus on getting the website up and perhaps getting out to a local craft fair where I need only to pay for a table for a day or two. That rather suits me much better anyway.
And now back to our regularly scheduled stifling, without air conditioning, humidity. Ugh!