April 13, 2011 § 4 Comments
According to Bernie @ One Mixed Bag, I’m worthy of…
award! Cool eh? The rules for this award, aren’t there always rules, is to list 7 random facts about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Bahahahahaha…I don’t even know 15 other bloggers. Basically the latter isn’t going to happen.
Okay, 7 random facts about me:
1) I have 5 older brothers none of whom drank milk. Until I was about 10 or so I thought that it was a “boy” thing and that boys just didn’t drink it. I was gobsmacked when I was at a friend’s house and her brother drank a glass of milk. I was also utterly embarrassed at my naive assumption. Yes, they laughed at me.
2) I didn’t learn to drive until I was 26 and I failed my final road test 3 times. Strangely, I’m an excellent driver and in 14 years I have only ever had 1 parking ticket. No accidents and no moving violations.
3) I can read upside down. Quite well actually. I have no idea what that means.
4) I’m finding this list very difficult.
5) When I’m 46, my Son will be 30. Wow, eh?
6) I can’t think of anything because that last one freaked me out.
7) Jell-O grosses me out. I just can’t trust something that jiggles for no good reason.
There you have it. Thanks again to Bernie for thinking of me and honouring me with this award.