Kitty Update

May 2, 2012 § 3 Comments

Well, as you can see, Sarah Jane is doing better though we’re still concerned about the vomiting.  She’s eating wet food and drinking water so dehydration is not a concern at this point. Still, we’re at a loss when it comes to figuring out exactly why she’s occasionally tossing her cookies.

Right now it’s still a waiting game and it’s not fun, for anyone, especially Daughter who just wants to see her kitty back to her old self, full of piss and vinegar as the saying goes. Sarah Jane is purring and snuggly but she’s not playing which is a bit of a concern.

We’re hoping the vet can offer some over the phone advice for things we might try to settle her stomach. Reality being what it is, we paid $160 for the original vaccines, another $200 at the emergency vet hospital for steroids and antihistamine and we have almost $300 coming up for her spay.  If we can avoid another $100 visit to the vet, we’d sure like to try. Of course, we will take her in if need be.  Revenue Canada will just have to wait a little longer.  😉


§ 3 Responses to Kitty Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading Kitty Update at What's On The Menu Today....


%d bloggers like this: